Readiness Institute Podcast Series
The Readiness Institute podcast series features discussions about community and future readiness, place-based learning, and personal growth for all students.
Justin Aglio, executive director, and Emma Hance, program director, share their thoughts about the work the Readiness Institute is doing with Pittsburgh high school students to build their futures. Students who have participated in Readiness Institute programs share their thoughts about how they embrace community and future readiness in their lives.
The podcast is hosted by Larry Berger, the founder of Saturday Light Brigade (SLB Radio) in Pittsburgh.
- Podcast Episode 8: Community Impact September 18, 2023
- Podcast Episode 7: Social-Emotional Learning June 13, 2023
- Podcast Episode 6: Decision Making March 8, 2023
- Podcast Episode 5: Teamwork December 9, 2022
- Podcast Episode 4: Personal Growth July 5, 2022
- Podcast Episode 3: Community-Ready Skills May 4, 2022
- Podcast Episode 2: Place-Based Learning February 7, 2022
- Podcast Episode 1: Future-Ready Skills November 29, 2021
- Podcast Show Preview October 30, 2021